Thursday 27 February 2014

Catrice light Reflecting Concealer Pen Review

I was looking for a budget friendly highlighter and i came across the Catrice Light Reflecting Pen in my local Penneys.  For me its all about skin illumination at the minute as i love that soft finish on my skin.  I have been on the look out for a budget friendly one since Aldi discontinued the Lacura Concealer Pen which in my opinion was just as good as the touché éclat pen at a fraction of the cost.

 "The ultimate creamy, light concealer for radiant eyes and a fresh appearance; its light reflecting pigments and medium coverage combined with moisturizing ingredients hide shadows under your eyes and blurs out other small imperfections in no time. Its gentle texture  feels pleasant on the sensitive skin around your eyes. Available in 3 shades.







The pen is in a twist end format and looks a lot more expensive than it is, however i did find that on the first application that had to twist it about 20 times before anything came out of it.  It has a creamy texture and good enough coverage for dark circles under the eyes.  I personally love this product for when I'm contouring as I do find ordinary concealer  a bit heavy for contouring and that is why i went for the lightest shade ivory 010. I have a yellow tone base so i found that this shade really blended well on my skin and out of all the shades the Ivory was the most neutral.  

Overall i think this product is a gem as its cheap and cheerful,it is easy to carry around in your handbag for touch ups and sits lovely on the skin. The only downside is because of the silver packaging you never know when your near the end of it .

Ruth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment